Follow These Rules Dec 13, 2009 20:59:36 GMT -5
Post by Ryan Bree Tate on Dec 13, 2009 20:59:36 GMT -5
- Respect is the number one thing on this site. respect the admins, the members, and the guests accordingly
- make sure that you check the face claims before posting your application, including the reseves. If you want a celeb that is already taken, PM the member using it to see if they need a twin. OR if the member is not an admin, pm Britt or Sara, if the member has not posted for over a month.
- Be sure to tell us when you are going to be away, just so you don't risk deletion if we have a spontaneous activity check.
- this site is rated Pg-13 - M which means it deals with mature themes and coarse language. We suggest that you be at least 13 if you join but if you think you can handle it and your under that age, go right ahead, we honstly don't care.
- HAVE FUN! after all, that is what we are here for right?
- we have already given you the luxury of having an application that requires no extensive thinking. Therefore, we would like to put a 150 words minimum on all posts. If you don't have the muse to post # words, than don't post. I personally would rather have to wait a month for a reply than get a crappy # word one in a day.
- also, start off with only 3 characters. If you think that you can handle more, than that, PM one of the admins. However, if we think that you are not keeping them all active, than we will ask you to give one up.
- please, only post with the character that is in the thread that you are posing in. it get's VERY confusing when you don't. If one of the admins catch this, they will PM you asking you to change it. It's honeslty not that hard to log out and log in again. This goes for posting applicatins aswell, make a new account then post. Not that difficult.
- that being said, only one character per account, even if they are twins. Seriously, I honestly don't care that its "easier for you" it makes it a lot more confusing for everyone. Please, just do one character per account, and make us all happy.
- we don't want any Mary Sue's or Gary Stus at this site. Everyone has weaknesses, even the prettiest of people. If I think that your character is acting like either of those, I will send you a link to a test to see if it is. And you must be honest with the results. However, if you would like to check anyways, the test can be found here
- also, no god-modding please. You can't just say that "She puched him and he fell over and started bleeding" However, you can't just dodge all shots either. That makes you not fun to RP with.
- sigs can be no larger than 500x300. You may use two 200x300 blocks.
- in posts and apps, images may not stretch the page. If they do, you will get a PM and it will be removed by an admin.
- please credit everyone that you get images from, it is only polite. I don't want anyone at caution or any other graphic resource site coming over here saying that someone didn't credit them. You will get a 50% warning if this happens.
- if you can make graphics, please contact the admin with some examples. That may mean promotion to a mod position (:
- NO FIGHTING IN THE OOC BOARDS!! If you have a problem with another member, take it to the PMs and contact an admin.
- no ic posting in the ooc boards, unless it is in a game that requires that.
- okaay, i'm done (: now that you read the rules, hope you find it fun here =D
This rule template is (c) to KATIE a.k.a KATIE IS AWESOME !
at that amazing resource place called caution 2.0
you steal this and she will send random flying monkeys with
fiddlesticks after you. So HOLY FIDDLESTICKS BATMAN! don't
steal it, because she worked really hard on it.[/size][/center]